What Not To Wear; you may not know how great and stunning you look till when you choose the right and perfect attires which best suits you and complements your body shape. Many ladies and gentlemen out there might be facing the same challenge which I face a few years ago about what to wear and what not to wear. Well, I should congratulate you in advance coz we got you all covered about what not to wear and what to wear to different occasions to look stunning, fabulous and glamorous.
Don’t let’s your body shape or figure be an excuse for you to look antiquated and passé. There are a couple of many
different attires which best suits you and complements your body shape. All you have to do is to get a few styling tips from post of what not to wear and what to wear to create your own stylish look. Come with me as I walk you through the various tips on what not to wear to look chic and classy.
Don’t wear a cloth which will expose the parts you don’t like about yourself. If you have a flat chest or with small boobs (breast) don’t wear baggy tops which will sag (hand or bend down) around the chest area making you look outdated? Try wearing fitted tops or attire which best compliments your body shape.
For ladies with big breasts or a big cheat, don’t wear too tight tops or attires which will expose your problem areas (big !@#$%^&*) making look dull and exaggerate your problematic areas. Opt for attires which best suits you at the same time complementing your problematic areas on your body.
Don’t wear boot-cut jeans if you really don’t know the right top and shoes which will match with it. Boot-cut jeans narrows at the knees and widens at the bottom. Well cowboy boots will help you to balance out the body shape when paired with such kind of jeans.
Don’t wear skinny jeans when you are a little big or fat. Skinny jeans cling tight on your body and narrows at the ankle. Skinny jeans work best on ladies or guys with skinny body type coz it brings out the curves in your body which you won’t like to show in case you are a plus size.
The types of jeans which I would best recommend are the straight jeans and the trouser jeans. A straight jean is all the way straight from the knee to the ankle. It’s not as wide as a trouser jean on the leg and it will be give you the longest line on your body.
A trouser jean is cut just like a pair of trouser. It usually has a tap front and wider waistband. It fits from the widest part of the hip and goes straight down to the ground. Trouser jeans are great for camouflaging big thighs and balancing out your body particularly if you are carrying weight in your middle section (belly) or if you have a larger chest coz it adds volume the bottom half creating a straighter bodyline.
WHAT NOT TO WEAR TO AN INTERVIEW
As you get prepared this summer to go for job interviews, you need to know what to wear to an interview and what not to wear to an interview. In this case, we will share with ladies what to wear and what not to wear to an interview.
- Don’t wear any wild nail polish on your nails. Nail polish in colors which resembles wild animals like a leopard, cheater, zebra, giraffe, mention it shouldn’t be worn when going to an interview. Just keep it simple and professional by polishing your nails with neutral colors such as cream, white or grey.
- Don’t wear super long nails when going to an interview. It will be a good idea and a professional ethics to trim your nails before going to an interview.
- Don’t wear too much jewelry on your fingers as it will give a bad impression to the person (s) interviewing you. If you are marries, a wedding ring will be enough on the right finger and if you are still single, you can also put on a ring on the right finger to weather you are booked or searching.
- In case you have any face piecing, I would recommend not to wear or put on that jewelry which you normally wear at that particular spot you pierced on your face. Just leave it and you will look professional and stylish.
- Don’t wear Open toed or back lace shoes to an interview. Wear a shoe which is professional such as closed toes like pumps.
- No bear legs. In this I mean wear a skirt which is below your knees. Don’t wear miniskirts or too tight and short skirts which might expose your “goods” when you bend. If you can afford, suit pants and a suit jacket will be the most appropriate and professional attire to wear to an interview.
- Don’t wear leather jackets coz they seem out of wear to an interview place. Unless you are going to a biking interview, I wouldn’t recommend wearing leather jackets and if you want to wear a blazer opt for one which isn’t leather.
- Don’t wear wild hair when going for an interview. Hairstyles such as Mohawk, etc. and the color of your hair should also be professional. When at an interview have in mind that it’s not your opportunity to demonstrate your wild personality. It’s an opportunity to demonstrate your ability and willingness to fit into that corporate or professional environment.
In summary when choosing or deciding on what to wear and what not to wear to an interview, think of that job which you applied for as if you already have that job and you are going ready to work. In other wards dress professionally, conservatively in neutral and dull colors.
Recommended outfits or attires to wear to an interview
WHAT NOT TO WEAR IN THE GYM
Many people don’t know how to dress when going to the gym. They tend to dress nicely by putting new clothes on, too much makeup and jewelry, among others. To we will guide you on how to dress appropriately when going to the gym for your workouts. Come with me as I walk you through the attire not to wear to or in a gym.
- Don’t wear colored jeans: If you are a dude, don’t wear any colored jean to the gym. Colored jeans such as red, teal, green, maroon, etc. Well in general I should say jeans are a complete No to wear to the gym.
- Dot wear flip-flops or sandal to the gym. Make sure you protect your toe by wearing shoes which cover them coz you never know something may hit your toe and the impact of the injury will be big while in flip-flops as compared to when you were putting on converse or sneakers.
- Don’t wear Polo neck shirts or tees and windbreaker pants. You can be my witness coz you see such dudes coming to the gym more especially when the weather is a little cold. Such outfits will make you look outdated coz they aren’t meant for that occasion.
- Don’t wear white spandex to the gym. Don’t wear clothes which are too tight on you that it will show or expose your body shape drawing all the attention to you which will make you uncomfortable especially when you sweat coz it will get you close to being naked.
- Don’t wear sunglasses to the gym. When you wear sunglasses in the gym, you will look like a tool and guess what you will look out of place. Therefore to avoid being embarrassed, just leave your sunglasses at home and reserve them for other occasions.
- Don’t wear jewelry to the gym. Dudes and ladies don’t wear too much jewelry when going to the gym. Jewelry like rings, necklaces or earrings, just leave them at home and preserve them for your official or casual occasions when you’re done with your workouts in the gym.
- Don’t wear swim trucks in the gym: Trust me swim trucks might look a little or close to gym shorts (trucks) but still we will know that you are wearing them. Why not to behave a little modern and preserve your swim trucks next time you’re going to the beach.
- Don’t wear tank tops when you have major body hair (hair all over the chest and at the back). No one needs to know that your chest is hairy and no one is interested is seeing it. Wear a top which cover-up your hair around the chest and in the back.
- For the ladies, don’t wear too much makeup. What is the essence of wearing too much makeup when going to the gym? You might be doing this to impress that guy. We know that you need a man in your life but seriously there are many ways to impress him without too much makeup in the gym. In case you need to know how to impress a guy, contact me I will be willing to help you out with a few killer tips and tricks which will make you get him in bed with you on your first date.
- Don’t wear shinny clothes: In this I mean both men and women, try to avoid designer clothes when opting or choosing what to wear to the gym.
In summary, when choosing what to wear to the gym, opt for clothes which fits you with ease, covers your chest just in case your chest is hairy, and clothes which rent transparent to make you look almost naked. Keep the makeup accessories and jewelry to minimum as too much will make you look outdates. Sneakers or converse will be the perfect footwear to wear when going to or when in the gym to minimize on impact of the injuries which might be caused as a result accidents.