There are quite a large number of way you can style your hair with bangs depending in the look and hairstyle you want to create. You might have trimmed your side bangs and you realize after that you did it the wrong way and the only option you have to think of is how to hide or style them so that someone can’t know that you damaged your bangs when trimming them.
Your bangs might be perfect but you are just sick and tired of wearing them towards your face as it becomes boring
doing the same style day in day out. In this article, we feature the 30 different, elegant, cute and classic ways to wear your bangs for ladies with hairstyles which have bangs. These are the easiest ways anyone can style her bangs to look stylish and adorable irrespective of whether you are wearing them coz your bangs wear badly trimmed or just boring to wear them when they are falling towards your faces.
Below are the different ways you can style your bangs on hairstyles with bangs irrespective of the hair length, texture and thickness. We have included the step by step directions on how you can do or create each hairstyle with bangs, and the recommended face shapes which will look great with some hairstyles styled with bangs. Remember, there are some jobs which may kind of not allow you to touch your hair all the time so when you have bangs, the only way to keep your hair clean and your bangs away from your face yet looking beautiful is by styling and wearing them in the different styles and ways we are soon to share with you. Let’s get to it; the 30 ways you can wear and style your bangs especially in summer when you want your hair out of your face.
HAIRSTYLES WITH BANGS – SWOOP BANGS
This is the commonest way most of the ladies with bangs style them. It’s where you wear your bangs over to the corner of your eyebrow. You can use your fingers or combs to gently sweep your bangs over to the corner of your eyebrow.
After achieving your hairstyle with bangs (be it long straight, curly or whatever hairstyle you styled), grab a rat-tail comb and sweep your bangs over to either the left or right corner of your eyebrow. I see ladies mainly sweep their bangs over the corner of their left eyebrow but personally I sweep my bangs over the corner of my right eyebrow. Therefore, the choice is yours to decide which side to sweep your bangs too. Even if you don’t have an actual bang but have long layers, you can wear your long layers over to the side of your eyebrows.
HAIRSTYLES WITH BANGS – SIDE BANGS
If your hair is swoop with bangs over your forehead, simply take your bangs and brush them up using your fingers or a comb. By doing this, you will take the bangs off your forehead and out of your face. It’s that simple and easy to style.
Related Hairstyles With Bangs:
- Part your hair to the sides and take small piece of hair from underneath the left section and pull it over to the right side so that it keeps the bangs under control. Bobby pins it so that it looks like a headband and you will be done.
- Make a really big side part and take the extra hair and put it over the side bangs so that it makes an illusion of longer layers in the front and pin it back on top or underneath your hair.
HAIRSTYLES WITH BANGS – SMALL PULLBACK
There is this simple, easy and fast way you can wear your bangs over your head. Simply grab or hold your bangs, pull them back so that they lay flat on your head. Take a tiny little hair clip and clip up to secure them in position and you will be done.
Related Hairstyles With Bangs:
- Begin by parting your hair in the middle to take off some other heaviness of the side bangs. After parting, one side always falls out nicer and the other looks crazier. Take the hair on the crazier side and pull it flat to the back so that it lays flat on your head. Use bobby pins to secure it on top or underneath your hair and use the other hair to cover up its ends.
- Part your hair in the middle so that the bangs are on both sides of the part. Grab the bangs on each side, pull them back and pin them up with bobby pins. You may grab another extra bobby pin to connect them at the back if you need too for those with long bangs.
HAIRSTYLES WITH BANGS – SMALL POMPADOUR
In this hairstyle with bangs, you will create a small pompadour with your bangs at the front of your head. Grab your bangs and pull them back. Instead of them laid flat like in the previous style, push that section of the bangs forward to create a small pompadour and secure them in place using a tiny little hair clip.
HAIRSTYLES WITH BANGS – LARGE PULLBACK
With this hairstyle with bangs, you will combine the bangs with some of your front hair. Grab a section of hair from eyebrow to eyebrow combined with your bangs and pull back so that it lays flat in the center on your head. You may use a comb to help you flatten and smooth your hair before pinning it in place.
You can now grab your hair clip, and clip your sectioned hair in place. Using your fingers put a little puff on the sides and you will be done and good to go.
Related Hairstyle With Bangs:
- Begin by parting your hair to the side so that all your bangs are on one side. Tease your bangs a little bit to add volume and thickness to them. You can now pin them back with bobby pins on a diagonal angle to your head so that the hairstyle looks cute with a little puff at the front.
HAIRSTYLES WITH BANGS – LARGE POMPADOUR
This is one of my favorite ways to style my bangs coz I really have long and thick hair so the pompadour look great.
It’s kind of similar to the previous hairstyle with bangs but instead of laying the sectioned hair from eyebrow to eyebrow flat on your head, you will push it forward using your fingers. Tease the sectioned hair in the middle to add volume and make it thicker just in case your hair is thin or fine. Secure the section using hair clips or bobby pins to keep the puff upfront.
You may pull the rest of the hair to the back to form a low ponytail and secure with a ponytail holder or just leave it hang on the sides depending on the look you want to create and the hairstyle which looks great on you according to your face shape and other facial features.
HAIRSTYLES WITH BANGS – SINGLE TWIST
This is the simplest way to style bangs for ladies who love twists. Begin by parting your hair on the side right above the corner of your eyebrow. Grab the hair where your part is and just begin to twist as you add little hair to the twist till when you get to the edge or corner of the other eyebrow. Using bobby pin, pin the twist either on top or underneath and let your hair fall over the top. You are done styling your bangs with a little nice single twist.
Related Hairstyles With Bangs:
- Make a really big side part and take back section half of the side bangs, braid it and finally bobby pin it. To take off the weight of your side bangs, grab the front section of your bangs and braid it down your face and secure it with bobby pins to create a cute double braid which will look great with a ponytail.
- Another cute way you can style your bangs is by braiding it to one side all the way down your face and then braid the rest of your hair into another cute single braid.
HAIRSTYLES WITH BANGS – TWO STRAND FRENCH TWIST
With this way to style your bangs, you will have to part your hair at the side (part over the corner of your eyebrow) and move the bangs to one side.
Pickup small pieces of hair at that point you parted to the other side, divide it into two sections and begin twisting towards the back. As your twist towards the back, add in hair and continue twisting towards the back up to the edge of the other eyebrow. Continue the twist with the remaining hair till when you get to the ends. Loosen up the twist to make it soft and look great. Secure the two strand French twist underneath by pinning it with 1 or 2 bobby pins. Let the other hair fall over it to hide it’s ends and you will be done and good to go.
HAIRSTYLES WITH BANGS – DOUBLE TWIST BACKS
For this hairstyle with bangs, you will have to part your hair in the middle. This will help you to create the two twist backs on each side of your part.
Take a small section of hair at the front from one side of the part and begin twisting back towards your middle part. Keep adding in hair as you twist to the back along the part-line to create a simple twist. Secure the twist with bobby pins.
Do the same thing twisting along the part-line to back on the other side. Secure the twist with bobby pin and you will be done creating two simple but cute & nice double twist backs.
HAIRSTYLES WITH BANGS – LACE BRAID FRONT
For ladies with long hair with layers or bangs, this hairstyle with bangs works best for you as it will help you to hide your layers or bangs for a cute and styling hairstyle.
Begin by parting your hair on the side (over the corner of your eyebrow). Pick up a section of hair at the part and divide it into three strands. Start lace braiding your hair down along your forehead. As you braid it down, try to keep it along the forehead. You will need to add in hair which isn’t bang hair as you braid down. Continue braiding till when you reach your ear and grab your bobby pin to pin it back. Grab the other hair to hide the ends of the braid and you will be good to go.
HAIRSTYLES WITH BANGS – WEAR HAIR ACCESSORIES
Hair accessories such as headband are a great way to style and wear your bangs especially when you want to take them out of your face. You can put one on your head and leave your bangs in front of it and bobby pin them back.
Related Hairstyle With Bangs:
- Try on wire headbands which are quick and easy to style and wear your bangs as you will just put it around your ears then tie it at the front so that the bangs are kept behind it.
- You can as well wear your headband over your hair and use a braid in front of it. Braid your bangs and secure them in front of the headband using bobby pins. This will make the style really different and cute than just pin your bangs back in front of the headband.
- Another easy trick to style your hairstyles with bangs is by pulling the bangs to the side and complement with a cute hair clip to add style to your hairstyle and make the bangs look great.
HAIRSTYLES WITH BANGS – NO BANGS
You can style your hairstyle with bangs to look as if you don’t have any bangs. This is a simple and great way to hide your bangs underneath your hair. Hold your bangs and sweep the remaining hair (on the side where you are going to hide your bangs) back or just lift up your hair so that you can hide or put the bangs underneath there.
Take small sections of the bangs and bobby pin them underneath. Do the same to the remaining section of the bangs and then bring the hair back over the top of your bangs making it look like you don’t have any bangs.
PRODUCTS AND TOOLS YOU WILL NEED TO STYLE HAIRSTYLES WITH BANGS
- Bobby Pins
- Hair clips
- Small round brush
- Hair Accessories
RECOMMENDED FACE SHAPES FOR HAIRSTYLES WITH BANGS
I would recommend hairstyles with bangs to all ladies with different face shapes. Just try on different hairstyles with bangs styled to determine one which looks pretty on your face.