Braided Mohawk hairstyles are actually becoming a trend amongst most women today no-matter their race. This is because braided Mohawk hairstyle look very amazing and they offer different styling options so that every woman can look unique when she is out there
apply a lot of hair-products like with other hairstyles. in fact, most black ladies like going in for braided hairstyles because they save them a lot of money and only a few white ladies actually going in for braided hairstyles but look great on them too. All in all, I have featured some of the Mohawk braided hairstyles that any lady can try-out this season in order to stunning and attractive for any occasion.
Braided Mohawk hairstyles
The African American lady you see in the picture above looks really simple and beautiful with that braided Mohawk hairstyle. The most amazing thing about this Mohawk hairstyle is that it’s entirely braided whereby the hair on the sides in twisted into diagonal braids running from the crown section which is also big braid which runs from the front and forms a spiral-like shape which looks like a hair-bun.
The dark color-tone of this hairstyle also helps to bring-out the braid texture and the other advantage about this hairstyle is that it does not cover any facial-features hence revealing the true beauty of this African lady. In conclusion, this braided Mohawk hairstyle will match perfectly with your party dress or any other elegant outfit thus making you look just perfect for any occasion.
How to style it:
- Start-off by cleaning your hair thoroughly with warm-water and conditioning shampoo specially meant to work on black hair.
- Dry-out your hair using a clean fiber-towel and then blow dry it but leave it a bit moist so that the hair-products to be applied dissolve in easily to hair very soft and easy to style.
- Go to your hair-stylist and he/she will begin to section your hair into different sections that are to be braided. The stylist will actually start by twisting the hair on sides then complete by twisting the hair at the crown into long, big braid.
- Your braided Mohawk hairstyle will then be polished by simply spraying over it with a medium-hold spray so as to add extra shine to it and you will be good to go.
Braided Mohawk hairstyles for long hair
This cute, white lady actually has a long hair styled into a unique braided Mohawk hairstyle which makes her like an urban warrior but with a daring look. This braided Mohawk really makes her look very attractive and stylish and in case you are still young and fresh, then just try-out this style and seen how it will make you look. However, this braided Mohawk style will make most ladies unusual, extravagant and very modern with glamour.
How to style it:
- To create this braided Mohawk hairstyle, the hair was parted on each side while separating a couple of inches wide on the crown section.
- The sides of her head were then twisted into smaller horizontal braids that run from the front to the back diffusing into the hair at the back.
- The crown section was then styled into a amazing waves that run up to the back. These waves were actually created with the aid of some good hair-styling products
- This hairstyle was sealed-in with the help of a strong-hold spray in order to add extra shine and hold to the entire head making her look fresh and new.
Braided Mohawk hairstyles with color
This black lady show-off an extremely unique, multi-colored braided Mohawk hairstyle which gives her a thrilling and modern look with the sides extremely cut short. The top section is actually kept long whereby the hair in this section is twisted into small intermingled braids which are secured perfectly to create braided Mohawk.
In fact, these dark and light tones within this braided hairstyle give this lady a stunning and feminine look. Keeping the crown-area long and braided with the sides extremely short actually makes this lady’s head to look very neat and amazing with an edgy appeal and if you really feel brave, then tryout this fun and funky braided haircut.
However, this hairstyle can only be styled or braided by skilled hairdressers because requires carefully clipping the hair on the sides a braiding the remaining hair at the crown area. All in all, with this braided Mohawk hairstyle, you either love it or hate it.
Braided Mohawk hairstyles for curly hair
The lady seen above features golden-blonde hair that has been styled has been braided Mohawk haircut. The top section is actually styled high into a curled Mohawk while the sides are twisted into multi-directional braids which diffuse into the curled Mohawk at the crown and back section.
On the other hand the golden-blonde color really enhances the curls and braids making this lady elegant, simple and perfect for almost any occasion. In case you really like having your hair braided and curly then this is the right hairstyle to try out because it integrates both styles.
Braided Mohawk hairstyles for white women
This white lady features a seductive braided Mohawk hairstyle which actually defies gravity. The hair on the sides is actually secures at the crown and twisted into big braid that later transforms into messy and wispy long-front fringe which sweeps forward with no sign of tools of attachment.
The sides of this hairstyle are very sleek and this because some hair-gel was added to create this amazing smooth and sleek effect. Additionally, there is also a clean on the sides which separates the hair that moves to the top and then twisted into that amazing braid while the rest of the moves gently below but the good thing about this hairstyle is that it keeps all the facial-features visible making the lady look extremely beautiful.
On the other side, this braided Mohawk hairstyle will match perfectly with any trendy outfit and you should actually it when going for any important occasion, date or even a simple party.